In addition to knowledgeable doctors who specialize in podiatry, NueStep has highly trained and compassionate Patient Coordinators standing by to answer any questions you may have, including financial options. This means you don’t have to worry about calling your insurance company–we do it for you, free of cost. We know any surgery is a big decision and we believe every case must be examined individually and specifically, so we encourage you to ask your own specific questions.
Our specialty is providing the relief of foot and ankle pain.
You don’t have to live with pain! Please call us or fill out the form on this page, and a Patient Coordinator will call you soon.
Should you take action against your foot pain?
- Have you been treated for foot, heel, or ankle pain in the past, but are still in pain?
- Do you have shooting pain, cramping, burning, numbness, or tingling in your foot, heel, or leg?
- Are you suffering from symptoms associated with diabetic neuropathy?
- Do you find it difficult to walk comfortably?
- Does your pain keep you awake at night?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we may be able to help.